Bush tax cuts this year will give the richest 1 percent of Americans a bigger tax cut than the other 99 percent will receive in average income. The average Bush tax cut in 2011 for a taxpayer in the richest one percent is greater than the average income of the other 99 percent ($66,384 compared […]

continue reading.....